IRONSIDES RUGBY AGM - WEDNESDAY 30 SEPTEMBER @ 19:45 - AGENDA AND DOCUMENTS
It is time for the Club’s AGM, an opportunity for Members to celebrate the Club’s development and successes over the preceding season; to elect the Committee for the ensuing season and to ask questions. The meeting is being convened for 7.45pm on Wednesday 30 September 2020.
The agenda for the meeting is available here.
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to prevent the holding of large gatherings so this year the AGM will be held virtually, via a large Zoom webinar facility. This brings a number of new challenges but, as with the return to training we are confident that they are surmountable.
- In order to manage the process, an AGM availability email will be sent, in the same way that availability for weekend training is done across the Juniors. If you wish to attend the AGM, please click ‘yes’ and you will be sent the webinar details prior to the AGM. Details of how to log in to the webinar for the AGM will be sent nearer the time of the meeting.
- Similarly, if you have any questions, please send these to AGMquestions@ironsidesrugby.com. Answers will then be circulated before the AGM. There will be an opportunity to ask further questions on the night but it will be ease the evening if we can deal with as many queries as possible beforehand.
- There are two contested elections and two resolutions. Voting on the night will be via an online poll. As much as possible of the information will be distributed in advance of the meeting. This will not only assist in framing any questions that you may have but it will also reduce the time for the meeting as everyone will have read the documents so there will no need to read them out on the night.
Please read the following documents via the links below:
1) The Minutes of last year’s AGM;
2) The Accounts for the year to 30 June 2020;
3) Details of those standing in the election for President
4) Details of those standing in the election for Committee Members
5) A summary of the proposed changes to the Rules
6) The proposed new Rules
7) A Report from the Management Committee
The attendance email is expected to be circulated by no later than Friday 18 September. If you wish to attend, please submit your response by no later than Sunday 27 September.
Please submit any questions to email@example.com by no later than midnight on Friday 25 September. Answers will then be circulated on Monday 28 September.
Polling will occur on the night by those attending the meeting.
All communications for the AGM are being sent by email. All members should remember to check their "junk" folder and to set their email app to accept all emails from the domain ‘ironsidesrugby.com’ or add the domain ‘ironsidesrugby.com’ to their safe senders list.
Comments (Leave a Comment/Message)ZAP ZAP
Celebrating 75 Years @ Ironsides - Juniors
Celebrating 75 Years @ Ironsides - 1st Team 1965 - 66
Celebrating 75 Years @ Ironsides - 1st Team 1977 - 78
Celebrating 75 Years @ Ironsides -Juniors Gala Evening
Celebrating 75 Years @ Ironsides - 1st Team 1985 - 86
Celebrating 75 Years @ Ironsides - 1st Team 1948 - 48
Celebrating 75 Years @ Ironsides - 1st Team 1972 - 73
Celebrating 75 Years @ Ironsides - 1st Team 1996 - 97
Celebrating 75 Years @ Ironsides - 1st Team 1946 - 47
Celebrating 75 Years @ Ironsides - Ladies